Many people lose mobility in their hands as they age and find it difficult to continue working in their gardens. One of the jobs that can be a challenge is pruning. If you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis, but still want to carry on gardening, you may like to consider investing in the gardener’s Friend pruners.
These ratchet pruning shears are available from Amazon and will allow you to quickly and easily trim plants, trees, and shrubs. They’re the perfect pruners for anyone who has mobility difficulties and suffers from hand problems. This article will review the Gardener’s Friend Pruners, Ratchet Pruning Shears.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN– The unique and effective ratchet mechanism uses leverage to make cuts with a fraction of the effort of conventional pruners.
- QUICK AND SMOOTH CUTTING! – The sharp blade cuts though wood with ease and still great for delicate cuts.
- DEVELOPED BY PROFESSIONAL GARDENERS! – With over 30 years of experience in a family-run nursery, The Gardener’s Friends developed the perfect pruning shears.
- PERFECT FOR TRIMMING FLOWERS, TREES AND SHRUBS -- The ratchet system in these pruners can cut things as small as flower blossoms to 3/4 inch branches like a hot knife through butter.
- GREAT FOR SENIOR GARDENERS -- As we age, things become harder to do; these secateurs have an ergonomic design that makes handling and using them easy, safe and simple.
Product Review: The Gardener’s Friend Pruners
If you have arthritis or any other painful hand condition, including stiffness, these pruners are for you. They can be used either way around, making them a fantastic product, whether you’re left or right-handed as they have been designed to be ambidextrous. The Gardeners Friend pruners are perfect if you have a weak grip, but love to garden.
This product is simple to use and allows you to cut various flowers, plants, and shrubs quickly and easily. Gardener’s friend has designed a unique ratchet mechanism, which is very effective. This would allow you to easily cut shrubs with less effort then if you were to use conventional pruners. These pruners can cut through branches that are up to an inch in diameter.
The Gardener’s Friend pruners have an ergonomic design and soft handle grips that will allow you to cut with ease. Using this product is pain-free, safe, and simple. The grips have been designed to absorb pressure, allowing you to cut with ease. These pruners use a three-stage ratchet action, making it easier to cut, even if you have stiff fingers or a weak grip.
The blades have been manufactured using tough carbon steel, which is designed to stay sharp no matter how much you prune. An Anvil coating has been applied to stop the blades from becoming dull with use. This also allows them to slide through the wood easily without tearing. These pruners are lightweight and won’t rust. If the blades happen to break, they can easily be replaced.
This product comes with a detachable oiled sponge that can be used to clean the blades after use. Wipe the edges before you put your pruners away. To keep the blades in good condition, they should be cleaned each time you use them. The oil will help to prevent and fungi or diseases that may be on your plants from spreading.
Gardener’s Friend brand
Gardener’s Friends are a family run business with decades of experience and a love of gardening. They’ve been developing gardening tools for over 30 years at their nursery. They understand that as we age, gardening becomes more of a challenge and have manufactured these Ratchet Pruning Shears for anyone with mobility issues that affect the hands.
Last update on 2022-08-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API